Thursday, May 10, 2012

From the Bowels of House Purgatory

Well, I was going to hold off until we moved to pick this back up again, but since we are living in . . .


. . . I have to have some sort of outlet to help fill my mind with other things besides rage, obsession, and annoyance. Plus, there's just so much classic comedy going on that I have missed already. It needs to be documented.

First off, our littlest has started developing and displaying his personality, and he's hilarious. He's also fairly cute (I recognize the potential for bias, here, but it's important to remember that we think he is when I continue my post).

There's a little more detailed sketch for you so you can get an idea that he's somewhat handsome and charming, little fellow.

Lately, he's taken to trying to stand up on his own. It looks a lot like this. (The giant bottom represents his huge, cloth diaper.)

He's constantly smiling, by the way.

While this is a wonderful milestone happening, it's also completely terrifying. That means that he can do things like this:



He also enjoys dabbling in Henryisms (Henry is our middle child)—like unrolling, shredding, and eating toilet paper.


It's great fun!

He also climbs stairs, now. Isn't that great?

I think I'm going to die early.

No comments:

Post a Comment